Thursday, April 11, 2013

HOW ARE YOU BLESSED?

THURSDAY! Good morning to all,, as you start your day,, stop!,,, and remember this.... JUST HOW ARE YOU BLESSED? Stop long enough to reflect on how much you are really blessed with,, more of the things you do have, and not what you don't have.... for God has supplied you with this world, your grant of life here, to live as you choose, with all choices,,, yours.. your food, clothing, (whether a mink coat or rags, to cover your body),,, a heart that not only pumps life giving blood, but His love from one end of the body to the other end, never ending, until HE calls you Home... water to drink and remove the thirst,, the Mom, the Dad, the brother, the sister, the friends, all the relatives , and those who love you so very much,, and have placed a place in their heart ,,, just for you, right next to His place to share themselves with Him, and you, all of these blessings, happened each day,,, and we need to give thanks daily, and more... so stop, after reading this and think,, JUST HOW AM I BLESSED, NOT WHAT DO I NEED TODAY, I HAVE MY GOD, THAT IS ENOUGH! God, thank You for my all...amen John HIcks My reflections today, is my thanks to my God, who has blessed me beyond my "deserves"!

No comments:

Post a Comment