Monday, March 18, 2013

WORK, WORK WORK!

Welcome to Monday,,, may your day be bright,, and shinning,,, and not blue,, if blue,,, what a waste,, for it was intended to enjoy, and do work for Him.... in an array of colors, on the outside, and the inside, right? WORK,,,WORK,,,WORK! How many of us go to some kind of job each day,,, all of our adult lives,,, some of us do it only 3 days,, some 4 days,, some 5 days,,, etc..... but we all do a job,,, public ,, private,, own,, house,,, moms,, dads,, grandparents,, all kinds of jobs. How many hours do we put in on these jobs? 20,,,,30,,,,40,,,,50,,,,more? We have to do these to survive in this life,,, don't we? Well,,, how about our spiritual life? How many hours do we spend on it? My,,,my,,, did I say hours? WOW! I wish WE all would spend just an hour a day,,, heck,,, I will take 5 minutes from each a day,,, to spend talking to God,, or Jesus,, or both! How about that,,, not much,,, but can you afford this time with Him? Well,,, the big question is can you afford not to? Think about it,,,, how much time do we spend on all of the worldly goods, and how much time do we actually spend with Him. God made all of this world for us,,, to enjoy,,,but to do it with Him,,, and not just on our own.... so let's all, take Him with us wherever we go and be able to say that when we do finish our hours of work,,,that we did it, but we had the Lord with us,,, and then we can continue to do great things when we are at our place of WORK, where ever that may be! Thank You,,, God,,, for giving us this world and the time here to enjoy it...amen John HIcks I do now,,, but there was a time,,, as I awoke, I had a quick word with Him, and nights , I signed off the day with Him, but as I worked with lots of people,,, I was spiritually really alone,,, day long,,, without Him,, left , as most do, with that early morning rising, then it is off to work, play or whatever,, alone! Now I work on all things with Him, right beside me,,, and it is a much more enjoyable work time in all I do... How about you taking Him with you... He will even carry your lunch box... yes,, He will......and you will find out , He makes for so much of a better day!!! Make that choice!

No comments:

Post a Comment