Wednesday, March 13, 2013

I SAW GOD,, I FELT GOD!

WEDNESDAY! Welcome to the "middle day" of your week! You have walked to this point,, in anticipation of the coming week-end,, and your two days off,, well most of you will be off, but we all have had to walk to this day,,, now to walk to the early morning of Saturday! Now , I ask the question I always ask,,, who did you walk with to the middle, and who will you walk to the end with... and folks ,,,, I am not just talking about the week-end, I am also talking about the end...so make a choice,, walk with Jesus to eternity, and be proud, or not, and just walk to really, nowhere! Prayer Request : For Little Eli Cooper , in Children's Hospital in Birmingham, Al. with a trouble of swallowing,, due to problems from part of his brain. He swallowed some yesterday, so pray He will keep on, and God will heal him. I Saw God , and I Felt Him! You say, you didn't see God, not really,,, did you? Yes, but not as you are thinking, but yes I saw Him, in this way, and my way, but really Him,,, and each of you can do the same , if you just think about it, the way I have. The other day, I was looking at the clouds , one was very dark, one was a medium gray, and the dark one was traveling north west, the medium gray was traveling south east, and as they crossed each other they left a small hole of the deepest blue color as I have ever seen. This was definitely the work of God. No person could ever create something as spectacular as that, for those colors were so true , and so outstanding, that they not only floated,, but they opened a hole of pure blue color. As I walked around, the wind started blowing with a bending of ones body back, and hard to stand, then no wind, then,, again, the gust of strength to bend one back again, then a gentle small wind, then another gust, then quite,, no wind,, definitely another of God's works. A play on words? Yes and no, for the works of God,, is God, as "All Is God!! So , I saw God(the clouds), and as the wind blew(again, God), I felt Him, as I feel Him within everyday. So , look around and "open your eyes" and see Him and look at the other elements, sun, wind, rain, temperature, and feel Him! Ask Him into you, within you,,, if you have not, and then you will not only feel Him around you with the elements, you will feel the stir of the movement,,, with-in, ask and see, I know you will feel Him.. outside, and inside! Lord, I ask for all to ask Your Son, Jesus into their hearts, give Him their souls, and feel the stirring of You and Him with-in, and then really see,,,, You! amen John HIcks Yes, God is around us, He gives us the world, the day, the night, the rain, the clouds, our all,, and we can thank Him for it,,,, yes we can, IF we will! Take a walk ,,, and feel Him, whether it is day, night, calm, windy, clear, or cloudy, but take a walk, and feel Him! Make a choice , if it is only to take a walk, that is a start!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment