Sunday, March 10, 2013

THIS THE REAL WAY IT WAS DONE!

SUNDAY! Waking up, but late?,, Well by the clock I am late, but by body, until I get used to this "spring ahead" time, will have to adjust,, and get back in time, body time that is! How about all of you, I vote to leave it one way or the other, but I am going to say, for "the time at hand",, I am thankful to my Lord today for it,,, who are you thankful to? THIS IS THE REAL WAY IT WAS DONE! Genesis 2:7(NIV)-the Lord God formed the man from the dust of the ground and breathed into his nostrils the breath of life,, and the man became a living being.... Genesis2:18(NIV)-Now the Lord God said, "It is not good for the man to be alone,, I will make a helper suitable for him." Genesis2:19(NIV)-Now the Lord God had formed out of the ground all the beasts of the field and all the birds of the air.... Genesis2:20-24(NIV)-So the man gave names to all the livestock , the birds of the air, and all the beasts of the field. But for Adam no suitable helper was found. So the Lord caused the man to fall into a deep sleep; and while he was sleeping, he took one of the man's ribs and closed up the place with flesh. Then the Lord God made awoman from the rib he had taken out of the man and he brought her to the man. The man said, "This is the bone of my bones and flesh of my flesh; she shall be called 'woman' for she was taken out of man. " For this reason a man will leave his father and mother and be united to his wife and they will become one flesh. THIS IS THE WAY IT WAS DONE IN CREATION NEVER DID HE CREATE MAN AND MAN , NOR WOMAN AND WOMAN. Almighty God,,, please -re-instill your word, your way, back into the hearts of all on this earth.. both Man and Woman,, amen John HIcks Enough said with the Word of God,, from His book,, that I believe ,,, and I hold that belief above all things on this earth..... He wrote it,, and this I believe!!!! Your choice to make, believe in God, Jesus Christ, and the Bible,,, or not... think very careful as you make the choice of belief, for you will have to live with it, forever!

No comments:

Post a Comment