Saturday, March 23, 2013

SATURDAY! Wow! What a week! It was awesome,,, as all are, crosses made, which is always first priority around here... as it should be , for the mission is always on-going... and then just kicking back,,enjoying all the aches and pains... but guess what? I thank the Lord for all those aches and pains, for without Him, I would not be able to get up and get out and do the work,,,, nor have the pleasure of a side by side relationship with Him...so yes today, as I awake, with coffee in hand , I will have to say, still, my first priority is Him and the mission He has layed before me,, & I ask,, what is your missinn, and does it include Him?,, It should ,,, for it will end with Him,, and folks that is His choice, but as to how you arrive and in what shape, He has given that choice to your... so ,, today these thoughts are it... Now think about them...real hard, and then if you don't know your mission, I can suggest where to start ,,on your knees to God, and He will deliver,,, if you will just listen!!!! Lord, thank You, for all I have... amen John HIcks Up early, on this Saturday morning, with a smile, and saying to all of you ,,, good morning , and happy traveling, to where ever this day shall take you, and HIM! HAPPY SATURDAY TO ALL!!!! No red today, you decide where the emphasis should be,since it is your decisions, of your planned mission, and with who(Iwhom?)!

No comments:

Post a Comment