Wednesday, March 6, 2013

HOW WILL YOU BE RECEIVED?

WEDNESDAY! HUMP DAY! Waking up listening to the wind blow, and gusting,,,cold here about 25 degrees! I am blessed to have a warm house to wake up in,,, let's all pray for those who slept in cardboard boxes, or a cold car or a bench with ragged coats, trying to keep warm here and up into the real cold places... we are so blessed,and we should be giving coats, and food to those who want to work, and can't,,,those less fortunate than us! How about your day, can y0u drop off something to someone? Listen to the word, this is part of our orders, from Him! Have a great day, and please ask Jesus to go with you, to where-ever you go, even if you have to change your plans, and that would be a wonderful treat to Him! Prayer Request: Bobby Sanders, my B-I-L, who is still experiencing blood lost , and having to have transfusions, please pray Bobby will find out why he is anemic, and correct this,,,and please pray for his wife ,our S-I-L, Joann, whose has breathing problems, and needs your prayers also.. D.D. Suggs, my B-I-L, whose is in the hospital with a bleeding colon, and will have surgery today,, and needs our prayers ,,and lots of them for all knows how critical this operation is.. I ask God to bless all three of these mentioned above in my prayer requests.... please pray with me! HOW WILL YOU BE RECEIVED? Of course this choice is yours, and yours alone. This is something Mommy, and Daddy can't do for you, rich or poor,,, for after the age of accountability,, that choice becomes yours.. and it is to go one way of two,,,, with Jesus or satan! Have you made this choice? If you did not pick Jesus,, and want to change, do so, for He waits patiently, and with open arms for you to just ask Him to come into your heart, and that you give Him your all,,, accept Him as your one and only Savior,, and ask Him to kick satan out of your life, then BAMN!!! out goes satan, and in comes Jesus, like a flash,, and as you keep the faith, He keeps you, and He will be with you forever and ever,,, and will stand beside you in Heaven when that time comes.. and this life will be even greater, of having the wealth of Him with-in.... so ,, accept Him, Jesus,,, or accept satan, for which ever you do, and I recommend Jesus,, but these two will account for the way YOU WILL BE RECEIVED BY GOD , THE FATHER,,, now "stay up" with Jesus in Heaven,, or "fall down" to the en-less pit of fire, with satan! It is your choice,, so make it! God, I pray that all will understand that the only way to You ,is through Jesus and that Cross,,,and that they will make the right choice. I also ask for your healing of You to the above three, so dear to me and my family... amen John HIcks I made my choice, and my God never fails me, all failing of me, is within my own choices, what is yours,,, for I put all my faith in Him, who do you put yours in? Make the choice, now... have a great and wonderful day of this gift of another day from Him, for they all come from Him!

No comments:

Post a Comment