Saturday, March 9, 2013

HOOK UP THE TRAILER!

SATURDAY! Good morning to all,,,, got up early this morning with the Lord in my day,,, anxious to get up and get busy, if it is nothing but reclining, or working, either is good, for I am celebrating another day with the Lord, and I have invited Him to share this day, beside me, not behind me!Who are you sharing yours with,,, and did you at least invite Him with all the others? I did, and that is why, each day, I look around at any given time, and know ,, there He is,,, now you just look at where you are and your surrounding, can you see Him? or are you trying to "kinda" avoid being seen, well it won't work! HOOK UP THE TRAILER! O.K. an old one today, and a short one, I think , or least at this time,, it is or course,where and when do the fingers stop? Today, lets all back up our vehicles,,( us),,, hook up the U-Haul Gospel Trailer,, and lets HAUL THE GOSPEL,,, AND LET ALL KNOW OF HIM, AND HIS WORKS,,, AND SAVING POWERS! Lord, thank You for the ability of our knowledge, no matter how small it is, but the one outstanding part, is the knowledge of You ,,and Jesus,,, is our ability to share this knowledge of Your saving Grace,, amen John HIcks Hooked up, and ready to haul... if you don't have Jesus, just ask Him into your heart, give Him your soul, and you are ready to make a "haul" also...so go for it,,, Have a great day !!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment