Thursday, March 21, 2013

THURSDAY! With this new time,, or now, it should be just DLST... I can't wake up early,, so I now get up later than usual..but I still wake up with the Lord, and my coffee,, no matter the time, my mornings starts the right way,,, according to me! How does your day start,,, with the Lord, or not? Prayer Request: for all those who are lost from the Lord,, may they all, this day realize they are lost, and call out to Jesus, and let Him lead them to Him, and His flock... please all pray for this... we need a big revival in this nation! COMPASS-COMPASSION-COMPATIBLE-ETERNITY-HELL-HEAVEN Compass: instrument to determine geographic direction(Jesus) Compassion: Sympathy for someone(Jesus) Compatible: Live together harmoniously(God, Jesus, and You) Eternity: Forever, the immeasurable extent of time,, un-ending(place you and Jesus are going) Hell: the abode of the dead souls condemned to eternal punishment(the place you are going, with-out Jesus) Heaven: the abode of God, and His angels, and the blessed souls of the dead(the place your soul will live, after you have accepted Jesus) With the above words put into use,, they will lead you to the place in-which God will save you. As to which way you line them us or use them... is strictly up to you. Now read them again, put them into your life, and then at the end , with Jesus as your Savior ,, you see the way to Him, and not the other way! Lord, may all line up in front of You with Jesus by their side, than not. amen John HIcks Not perfect, nor even near,, but one thing I have, and no dictator, country, or anyone, can take from me... and that is my Jesus, and my belief in God,, do you have this also?

No comments:

Post a Comment