Friday, March 22, 2013

SHADOW CASTING!

HI,,, ON THIS TGIF, IT'S FRIDAY! Spring is here,, by the calender,,,, but the thermometer says ,,NO!,,, but this July, I will say, ,wow, is it hot! Ha,, can't satisfy any of us...glad we are NOT in control,, just look what we did to a perfect North America.. we civilized it!!!,, and to think , they were savages here who believed in a higher power, and a happy hunting ground,,, they were believers, really committed, and practiced daily,(not counting the medicine man, he is another subject later) more than most of us,,,and by the history books, we could learn a lot from these "uncivilized" people..whom we civilized! God gave it to us, and we did not cultivate it as He expected it, but I thank Him,, for He still loves us, or we would be "civilized "by someone else,, if we are not experiencing it now,, ,I am beginning to feel like a "Native American", run over, and false promises!!!! IS THAT A SHADOW, OR? As you walk around on a cloudy day, and see your shadow,, wait, did I say ,, see your shadow on a cloudy day? Hey, maybe it's not YOUR shadow! But,, just which shadow do you want to cast? You know you have the choice and the ability to cast a big one, whether the day is dark or bright sunshine,,,or even at night,,, a shadow,, yes,, it is a "soul shadow",,, the one you carry with you, and the one whom you have given it too...so I ask IS THAT YOUR SHADOW, AND DOES IT HAVE HORNS,, OR NOT? (hey that choice is yours, as to the image you cast to others) Lord, I ask for the strength to stand tall and firm against satan, and all his workers,,and stand for You only and cast my shadow of You, and Your Son, Jesus. amen John HIcks Standing with Jesus,,and casting my shadow of Him,, who is that beside you?,,, the shadow I mean! Your choice,, as to who you want beside you, so make it,, don't delay, for when it rains, and you see no more shadows, it may be fire you see, even in the rain,,, am I trying to scare you? Yes! For I want you on the side of God,, now,,, and then!!! Get it?

No comments:

Post a Comment