Thursday, July 5, 2012

WHAT HAVE I DONE LATELY?

THURSDAY- I hope all of you had a great fourth of July, and celebrated it in the way you would have, if you had,,, God beside you. OH? Yes, I just know you did! Of course , I eat too much, I set around and did nothing,, my sugar is high this morning, BUT,, I sure enjoyed it! Now , to finished the thoughts, and ugh,,off to the treadmill, the bike, the cardio workout, an then to the shop,,,,oh well ,,,isn't that what "freedom" is all about, you bet it is,,,,Have a great God's day, and enjoy,, enjoy! WHAT HAVE I DONE LATELY? What have we done lately? For God? Not ourself? For God, and God only? Good question,, huh? Did you thank Him , for Him... did you talk to Him, WITHOUT asking "things" for you or someone else? Yes , a lot of question marks,, and only YOU can answer them Well? Take today, and think about just that question,,, ponder in your heart, and thank of all the prayers God gets every second,,,and He goes through them, and asnwers them at a choice good for all, as He sees the real need, but us answer them all or just a few,,,, we would screw them up, big time,,, if we had the chance to answer them. Just think ,,,,how would God feel if, He heard someone just saying, "Thank You God for all You give us, and all You do for us, thank you so very much,I love You, amen"? Can you close your eyes , and see the smile on His face? Can you pray this prayer,, in sincerity, with-out a little something lurking in the back of your mind? Well can you? and also ask yourself ,,,this question ... JUST WHAT HAVE I DONE LATELY, JUST FOR GOD,,AND GOD ALONE? Lord, I pray to You this day, saying simplely, Thank You for it all...amen John HIcks His Servant. Who do you serve? You cannot serve two masters, for you will love one, ,and hate the other. Love your God with all your heart and all your soul, and serve Him only! Your choice , and only yours.. so make it now, don't delay!

No comments:

Post a Comment