Sunday, July 29, 2012

FIRST , SECOND, THIRD, LAST PLACE!

SUNDAY! Waking up with the Lord is so wonderful,, if you have not done this, ever, for a long time, or just not real recent,, then tonight , as you go to sleep, and you lay your head on your pillow, squeeze your arms together, and just say "God, thank You for this day, thank You for this freedom of this Nation, , thank You for this bed, & this night, and I ask You to sleep along side of me tonight, and as I wake in the morning, that You will be by my side,and rise and stretch with me, and start the day off, you and I together!",,,, and if you do this, then I guarantee ,, He will do just that!,,, and you will feel the difference of waking up with Him , rather than that feeling of something,, just without!

A bank is a place where they lend you an umbrella when the sun is shinning, and when it rains, asks for it back! Right?

FIRST PLACE,,, SECOND PLACE,,, THIRD PLACE,,, LAST PLACE!

Now we are all seeing on all the news,, Olympics, Olympics! All the competition,,, the races, the dreams come true, the dreams shattered, for some ,,, another time, for others, time has run out, for age has crept-ed in and drained the body of that much need adrenalin and muscle,,,and stamina,, Great joy for those who take the Gold,,, proud ones who get Silver, and yes I got the bronze... Three different feeling, of joy, but feeling of I finished, others, just happy, they were there in those competitions, and in the stands ,,, millions cheering on, with the same feeling of the ones on the field... well maybe close!
As you watch these games, do you ever wish that you were in them? Of course , we all have! We can close our eyes , and see us standing in the middle of that podium,, with the gold around our necks! We are seeing ourselves proud,, and with-in at that very time we are proud, and stand tall with-in!
NOW,, close your eyes, and say to the Lord, I accept you as my God, my Leader, my Trainer, My coach, and I will work hard as my body and mind will endure,, just for you! I will run this race of life,, with Your torch in my hand, Your words of truth and salvation on my lips, and run with courtesies to all, and with the other hand, I will be waving for all to follow me, on this race-track , this race-track of Yours,, from here to Heaven, and we all will run with all our might,,, our Bibles as our girths,, Jesus as our Savior, You our Light at the end to guide us and keep us on this track, ( the right track),,, right into Your Heaven, and we will not "just place", we will all arrive,,,,, receive "the gold",,,,,

ALL TOGETHER,,, IN FIRST PLACE, NOT ALL AT ONCE, BUT,, FIRST PLACE WHEN WE DO FINISH!

God,. thank You for all we have, and may we slow down in this life, enjoy it as You intended for us to enjoy, and give You all the credit and all the glory for what You have so lovingly ,,given each of us. amen

John HIcks
Just loving my God more, and more each day,, walking with Jesus,, with pride, and not only walking , but talking to others of Him and why He is by my side, and offering the invitation to them! How about you, have you chosen to walk with Him, and if so, are you inviting others. or just walking? It is called "witnessing"!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment