Monday, July 2, 2012

BREATHING HARD!

MONDAY! Today, I awake with God in my heart, Jesus by my side, and that is THE best feeling , one can have! What a way to start any day of any week of any month of any year, of any life! How about you? Who did you wake up with this great Monday? Have a great God's day, and enjoy His company,,,, you are asking both to come along today, aren't you? Oh!

Prayer Request: Keep praying for Amanda,,, I will have an update tomorrow .

Also, pray for all those others in Gods need!
BREATHING HARD !

Our Nation is not gone,,, but it is not going at a real steady gait! It is walking slow, knees bent just a little, going up-hill, breathing hard,,,,, but ,,, wouldn't you , if you were carrying all those free-loaders in Washington, from the highest office to the so called , law makers , the judges who have us in mine on all decisions(?), Lord help us,,,, but , we must have faith in our Lord, our God, for He has a plan, we just don't know what it is,,, BUT,,YES A REAL BIG BUT,,, I KNOW THAT I AM IN HIS PLAN,, FOR I AM IN HIM! How about you, who are you looking to? Washington, or God..Maybe we are looking at the wrong problem!I read an article on Face-book , by Steven Blanks, and this is a re-counting of what he said, that is sooo true,,, and I believe he will not mind sharing this wih all of you... for I agree with him 100%!

"Gotta love all these people blaming the nations problems on Obama. I don't like his policies either, but it is a fool that thinks things will get better after he is out of office. We the people are to blame for this nations downfall. This nation was founded on Christ's policies, and we have failed to uphold them in our lives. The fate of this nation's success does rest in the hands of one man, but it is not the one you blame. Seventy percent of you haven't come to accept him yet, and it's up to the thirty percent that have accepted him to lead you to him. Time to get to work folk's(thirty percenters), you've been lazy long enough."

Please , re-read this very slowly, for I too dis-agree with the polices that are being set, but I have the faith , that if we , as Chrisitaians , these 32 percenters,, will get on their knees, PRAY TO GOD ALMIGHTY,, HAVE FATIH IN HIM,, AND LEAD THROUGH HIM ,, this nation will turn around and be

A NATION UNDER GOD, AGAIN, AND BREATHING EASY, walking upright , and steady!

Lord, I pray for the strength , and the leadership to guide , by You, and through You, to those who do not know you. I also pray for our leaders, that they might find You and ask for Your guidance in all they undertake ,,, from now until.... amen

John HIcks
I will , from this day forth, set my goals on telling the story of our Lord, praying to Him, and having the faith to listen to Him, and let Him guide me,,,Who will you put in charge of your life, it is a choice given freely by Him and it is for you to take it or not, freely, and again, it is your choice!

No comments:

Post a Comment