Tuesday, July 10, 2012

THE GOOD, THE BAD, ADN THE UGLY!

TUESDAY! Wow! Monday was great, I hope you had a great one too. Nothing extra great, but God gave a burst of energy, above that of normal, and got to work in the shop for quite a spell.. even soooo hot, it felt good, and today, a repeat of yesterday, and you know who gets the credit? Yes, God! Did you feel Him in your works of yesterday, and the starting of today? First,,, stop ! Close your eyes, and just let ones self go,, then you will feel Him as you relax, and just know He is there,, and while your eyes is closed, in reverence to Him, give Him a thank you, will you, I just did, and again,,, WOW! It feels so good. Thank You Lord! PRAYER REQUEST: For our "Miracle Mille" Billingham, who was admitted to the hospital yesterday,, as follows: (a message I received from her husband)Here is that prayer request for Millie, who was admitted to Washington Adventist Hospital early this morning(yesterday) for observation and tests. Last night she had very bad pains in the left side of her back and her left arm. She called her heart doctor, who recommended that she go to the ER. They decided to keep her for the observation and tests. Please keep her in prayer. (From me, I ask that you pray for Millie, for she prays for all so hard , when they are in need, and reaches out to others so far, and is always asking for Gods' help , above her own, to others.. Thank you all for your prayers of every request, for prayer is our way of talking , directly to our God. THE GOOD!, THE BAD , THE UGLY! Clint Eastwood, right? Well, I feel like it is this world.. for as I turn on the news , or Face-book, I feel like there is just this! I see and I hear,, both ,,, posts of Ugly , and then of God, Of Jesus, then another of Ugly and Bad signs,, hand in hand,, so why don't I turn it off? It is as we are, suppose to do,,, to reach out ,we must integrate some with these we want so desperately to come all the way to Jesus and salvation! I love these people, and I ask,,, do you, or do you run from them... or do you delete them from your page,, turn your head, don't speak to them , turn your nose up to them as if you are better than they? I don't! I hurt , when I see it,, but I close my eyes, and say to my Lord " Please give me the strength to stand as You did in the wilderness, and on top of that mountain ,when satan offered you all, and You stood firm for the Father,,, just give me the same strength to stand against satan also,,,and to continue to pass on Your word to all I come into contact with.. and love all , as You did... Yes, I will continue to write, I will continue to speak out,, I will continue to wittiness, and I will continue to love, and not hate, for they are His also, just on the the wrong side of the wrong one , for now! BUT it is up to us, AS AN EXAMPLE , to try our best to bring them back to JESUS, NOT FOR NOW AND THEN, OR WHEN IT IS CONVENIENT,, BUT AT ALL TIMES, FOREVER! Lord , give me the continued love for all, and the forgiveness in my heart for them who sin against me, and I ask that my words are in Your name and for You, at all times that my mouth opens... amen John HIcks Just remember that all you do in life, is by your choice, at some time . This what-ever, has come to you by a choice you have made ,, and to u

No comments:

Post a Comment