Tuesday, July 31, 2012

LANGUAGE

TUESDAY! Good morning to all of you out there waking up from sleepy land! I am on my second sip of coffee, and you know me,, my day is going great already,, God, and coffee, I am blessed, and oh yes , also retired, and loving it,, Just had to throw that in,, for when God is setting with you in what you do,,it just can't get any better ,, how about you asking Him to take a seat next to you this morning, ,,,, or anytime, I am sure He would like it more than you, for what I see around this world , He is not getting as many offers as use to!! What do you think?


Prayer Request: Tina Burnette,, in Ca. , pray for her to continue to recovery from her operation , yesterday.

Lee Shelton, in her start of retirement, Lee had been our devoted Post Master here in this little town of Yatesville, and she will be greatly missed, please pray that she will enjoy her retirement as much as we have!

LANGUAGE!

I was raised to never say an "ugly" , "curse" word in public, nor especially in front of a lady. I have had my mouth washed out with soap,,, also switched for doing just that, and after I was grown, I have use some of those curse words, but never in front of ladies,, and then I quit for two reasons, for God first, then second, someone finally told me why I, and all others, used them! Why? IGNORANCE FOR THE ABILITY TO USE OR CHOOSE ANOTHER GOOD WORD!,, JUST PLAIN IGNORANCE!

Now, as I listen to the movies,, I have to turn them off,, for the cursing, ( that is not necessary, for they use to make them, and just as entertaining, and no cursing and no, out right sex)... and I can't go through my Face-book without seeing words of "undignified" of those that use them, for the lack of anything else, and they do not make them look any bigger , nor any smarter for using them...and yes I can eliminate those from my Face-book, just as I change the channel, and not go to the bad movies... but I say this,,,

Let's go back in "time" , and not too long ago,, back before, the 1960 era started.... You did not have to turn off the radio, the T.V. , not go to a movie,,, magazines of dirt, was not visible, and not sold just anywhere, especially right out in the check out lines. and the language spoken in public, was that of good words,, not the trash you hear, walking down a street, nor in a store,, and from both sexes. Yes, back in time, you could go out in public as a family, go to the movies, to the soda fountains, shopping , watch T.V. on the couch , ALL OF THIS,,WITH ALL FAMILY MEMBERS, NO MATTER THE AGE OF EACH, TOGETHER,, but we can't, all we can do is try our best to clean up this "time" of our lives, and this did not just start on its' own... folks , this started in the homes, by who,, you answer this, and then


YOU START CLEANING UP THE LANGUAGE USED,, COMING FROM YOUR HOME,

BY PUTTING GOD BACK IN IT!

God ,. Help this nation, this world to speak, and to speak with a clean tongue, that they would speak in front of YOU, for someday , it will be re-spoken by the reading of the book of life,, in front of You, amen

John HIcks
Yes, I will hear my words also, but by the blood of Jesus, I will have my beeper standing beside me, my Jesus Christ , to beep those words out ,,, do you have your beeper ? have you asked?, called out to Jesus?, if not,,,, do so, for don't go to meet the Master , without Him!

No comments:

Post a Comment