Tuesday, July 3, 2012

ON NATION UNDER GOD!

TUESDAY! Good Morning to all ,,, I hope all had a great "wake up" this morning, and are bright, full of the Lord, and ready to go out into this world this day, and share your Lord, and that,, that Lord be Jesus Christ, and not a worldly lord! Well? Your choice of sharing this day, so make it right! Have a great day! Prayer Request: Ruth Mulling, who had another stroke yesterday , she has been transferred to the hospital in Macon.... please pray for Ruth, and for her husband Tommy also... THIS NATION , UNDER GOD! As I travel around this area,, I see lots, and lots of churches,,, different denominations, and when I traveled in my work, before retiring, I can remember all the churches I would see along the highway.... I see more in my area, than most countries have all together... This is OUR Freedom in this Nation, these United States of America,, and this is why we are a NATION UNDER GOD? I ask this , then why, are we having so much political distress, greed among our leaders, our ownselves, greed of our banks, (get bigger, more capitol. ,,more money), and our "everyday " people grasping for , well just to stay afloat..jobs, food, gas, cool, warmth,, basic needs.. then why? if we are a Nation Under God! I can't answer this ,, except for one statement... Maybe, just maybe, we are just using it as a phrase.. and not as truth! Could this be it? We are letting it slip by the way side, ,for worldly goods,, that will deteriorate over time, & have we forgotten what this really means to be a Nation Under God? Tomorrow, we will celebrate our Nations Independence, and we must think where did this come from and who do we give the real credit for this Independence , this Nation Under God,, to Him,,, or did we do it.. no, for without Him there would be no nation.... My reasoning of what this means,,,,, UNDER , is not beside, not with Him at convenience, but under Him,,, at all times, through fruitful times , famines, clear skies, storms of horror..stand with Him, never faltering , and live by His rules, not ours. Yes we have laws, , but we break those, we get hit by man, we break His, and we die,,, yes,,, die a spiritual death, for His judgment is swift and true,, no lies at HIS judgment, just what you have done, how you have lived,, put before Him, and that is also what we have committed to as a nation,,, to abide Him first, then our own laws, but Him first. Now for the big question, are we really A NATION UNDER GOD, WITH HIM FIRST AND AT THE HELM! PHRASE, OR TRUTH? God, I commit myself to You, first, and I ask that You preserve our Nation, and I commit, that with me, it is a nation under YOU, and I will stand beside Her, but I will stand a step in front of Her, beside You first and foremost... until death. amen John HIcks Yes, I am a committed follower of my God, and His Son, Jesus Christ, and I put them foremost in my life, and for those who don't like or agree, ,can just step aside ,, for I don't !!!!!! Will you stand solid beside me

No comments:

Post a Comment