Sunday, July 8, 2012

FROM MY SLEEP!

SUNDAY! As I slip from a slumbering sleep, and my eyelids slip slowly open, my mind starts to awaken ,, I feel my heart start pumping harder,,, then my muscles start to tighten as I raise my arms ,then my body, and then I have to rub "the sleepy" out of my eyes to full "awaken-ness",,, I sloooowly start to smile,,,why the smile? I know that my God has let me go to sleep by His hands for a good nights rest, and with these same hands, He has shaken me, ever so lightly and raised me back to "awaken-ness" ,,, just as one day he will raise me to His and my Heavenly Fathers side, and then the smile just gets bigger,,as I go ahead and slide my feet to the floor, and head for that cup of coffee! Yes, me and Jesus ,off to the kitchen, side by side. How did you wake up this great God's day? Did you just wake up, thinking of YOUR daily wants, or did you wake up also smiling, and thinking of Him, and also thanking HIM, for just being there to start your day also? Heavenly Father , thank You for this day, and all the blessings You have bestowed upon us all,,, amen John HIcks Have a great Gods' day, and may He bless each of You to the utmost of your dreams, and faith!

No comments:

Post a Comment