Sunday, July 15, 2012

REACHING!

SUNDAY! THE LORDS DAY! He made this world in six, and rested only one, then was back at work,,, running us, the world, and the universe,, and we can't , just not, rest that one day also? Are we not thankful , just keep on ignoring Him,, even when there in no ox in the ditch? Kick back, do what you enjoy doing, for that is not work, to me, but enjoyment of life!!!! Have a great God's Day, and enjoy Him to the fullest, this day of His!


Prayer Request: Becky Aikens, daughter of Ruth Bachman, who is in URMC, in poor condition, and also remember Ruth , who is in bad health herself...

REACHING!

I reach for the SON, on my tip-toes... from a kneeling position, a sitting position, a standing position, a lying position, but I reach to my God, and my toes always turn down, like ready for the flight...have you ever seen a bird go into flight..well, I reach,,, with my toes turn down , ever so lightly...are you prepared for flight? From Here to there is where,, do you know where your "there" is or going to be,, ,I know where mine is , and am very definite in the knowledge,, for I know my Lord, and Savior, do you?
I ask , have you been reaching up, by having accepted Jesus,,, are you sure of your path?
If you are, then tell someone else of your conviction, don't just keep it to yourself,,, cry out, tell the old , old story of Him and His saving Grace,, and let them know of your faith, by your action, and your talk,,, every once in a while, look to the Heavens, and with an arm ,,, or both

REACH UP, SMILE REAL BIG, AND LET THE WORLD KNOW , YOU ARE HIS, AND HE IS YOURS!

God, bless all here on this earth, and Lord forgive this nation of its many, many sins,,, of greed and deception..amen

John HIcks
Eyes to the east, and reaching up to my Savior, will you reach with me? It is a choice , only you can make, and yours alone, don't wait and say, OH NO! I WISH I HAD! God bless you, and have a great day!

No comments:

Post a Comment