Thursday, December 4, 2014

HE IS ALWAYS THERE!

THURSDAY! Good morning to all...and may you have thanked God as you awoke from a night of rest with Him at your side,, when you retired to sleep, and when you awoke, both , by request from you! We had a good night , with what Libby had to try to sleep through, and she did, in her recliner... She is resting and has been meeting the pain of this crazy break like a real trooper,, I am sooooo very proud of her!!!! She will have surgery at noon today, in Columbus Georgia, and then it will be "us" on the road to recovery, God, Libby, and with me trialing behind! I ask all to please pray for this lady, as she has always kept her God first and foremost! Prayer Request: For Wanda Dunaway's brother, who is in the hospital in MS. with pneumonia. HE IS ALWAYS THERE! Yesterday was a frighting time, one of many in my life time... and as soon as I heard the bad news, I reacted like any other person.. first I was scooting here , there, and then in my truck driving with destructive speed... rushing, for fear had entered my mind, then as I hit the road, I could feel , and hear those words of comfort, I am hear, do not fear, for I am with you, and her ,, always! You may say, oh yes, you hear things too! Well ,,,as I smile on writing this, I will say,,,,,, if you have faith in God, as I , and as Libby does,,,,.. then YES,, we do hear,,, how do I know, for He has said it,,,, NOT ME. SO LISTEN AND YOU WILL HEAR, AND YOU WILL FEEL HIM, AND ALL IT TAKES IS FAITH! Lord, thank You , not for the fall, but for the catch, for it could have been so much worse, and yet as I arrived , looked at Libby, I was terrified, except for that look on her face, and that was that You had beat me to her side,, and I give You the credit, and I also ask for all to come to You on bended knees,, and pray for that widow who lost her husband,,,amen John HIcks I don't believe in getting into lots of "none of my business".. but this last thing, from what I can tell,,,needs further investigation, for I do not judge, but I am also not blind,,, my opinion!

No comments:

Post a Comment