Wednesday, December 31, 2014

ENDING OF THE OLD, BRINGING IN THE NEW!

WEDNESDAY! Good , last morning of this year of 2014! We have all had our ups and our downs,,, if we look at our overall.. but I do remember this one thing,, Our God Has Really Been Loving, Forgiving, and Blessed us all,, overall. When we were down, we were calling for Him,, to help,, and He was there for us! When we were up,, He was there also! But was we hollering and praising? Some were, some not! BUT, I had rather be more positive and think , we all were praising Him with all our might! So right now, I want to say it loud and clear at the end of the year!!!! GOD, THANK YOU FROM ME , AND ALL WHO HAVE READ THESE THOUGHTS, THANKS FOR ALL YOU HAVE DONE FOR US ALL, FOR IT IS MORE THAN I DESERVE!,, ALL THE OTHERS WILL HAVE TO ANSWER FOR THEMSELVES! BUT OVERALL, WE THANK YOU,, AND WE LOVE YOU!!!!!!!! Now, as we go through this day, preparing for our celebration of the coming of a New Year from our Lord God,, let us ponder the past year, search as to what we can do better than we did,,, be better than we were,, pray our thanks to You more than we did last year.. and let us prepare to give You, the full credit for all we have had, and for all that You choose to give us in the future, FOR YOU GOD, ARE OUR FUTURE,, OF THIS UPCOMING YEAR! LET US PRAISE YOU MANY, MANY TIMES EACH DAY, AND TESTIFY OF YOU TO ALL WE ENCOUNTER, AND GIVE YOU THE CREDIT FOR OUR ALL!!!!! God, thank You for my Jesus , my Savior of this world to You,,, and all of my other blessings,,, past,,,,,, and for all the future,,,,,, for I know You will be in charge of it all! amen John HIcks Have a great day, and a great start of a New Year tonight at 1201 a.m.! Love to all of you! Thanks to all of you who have read these "THOUGHTS FOR TODAY", and to those who have responded to them,, and I will again state my belief, that God works miracles, and in me He has worked many with these words! And I also know He has in other things also,, again, have a great day, and up coming year!

No comments:

Post a Comment