Wednesday, December 3, 2014

God's nature!

WEDNESDAY! Good morning this of another day of His, our gift, I thank Him for it! How about you? Now for the news of what I had,,, as all know Libby and I had our 50th Golden Wedding Anniversary on the 28th of Nov. ,,, Our three children, four grandchildren gave us a picture of the grandchildren that we wanted to put on our wall in our "new" den.. a place Libby has kept open for so long... now we have it,, well then their was one more surprised,,, a trip to Calloway Gardens, and their Fantasy In Lights.. reservations at The Lodge and Spa.. and WOW! Did we have a great time.. This was a treat they new "I" would never have gone to, but thanks to them,, Libby got to see them, and I also, and now, I wonder, why did I not do this earlier... Children may fly the "coop",, but beleive me, ,they know what their parents really want,, sometimes, even more that we do!!! My story to share,, now the sharing of what I felt,,,,, while there. Prayer Requests: For continued prayer and healing of Alyne Dunaway, surgery on her elbow, with a plate,,and screws.. hip still in place, and time for both to heal... Continue prayers for Bobby Sanders,, that all tests will show good results! For litlle Hayden Hayes, son of Jeff and Kristi Mullings Hayes, who will be have a T&A at Scottist Rite on the 20th of this month.. these people are great Christians, and we know God will be there, and let us tell all of their great faith in Him.. and let's start praying now! AND THERE , STANDING TOGETHER WERE ALL! This is the story of what I saw, then wondered about, serached my mind, and then talked to God about,, and would like to share these thoughts with each of you... This all happen one morning as we set on the little small balcacony of our room, that overlooked the woods, not twenty feet from us , with a brook running down through the middle of it... and being the start of Autumn,,you can imagine at the colors of this site! As teh sun rose, and it's rays shown on those trees, and the aniimals ran here and there.. I looked directly at the trees,, some with leaves , some without, some evergreens, and would never drop thier leaves.. small nandinos... some off yellow, almost orange, some fire red,, but so colorful... and what I saw and what I ask God, was this,, "God you created all.. and I am looking at one of the forrestes you created, and I see different trees, schrubs, living side by side, with not limbs reaching out to the other to wipe it away, but living in harmony, together, diferent in type, color, orgin,, and yet, "together" ,,no fighting each other for space, rather engulfing your sunshine, your dew for water, the leaves for the fertilizer to start another generation,, and then out here looking in,,,,, is "MAN",, who is never satisified,, to live together, as you intended... COLOR BLIND TO ORGION , COLOR , RACE,,, AND TO LOVE ONE ANOTHER, AND MAKE ROOM FOR ALL, FOR WE ARE YOUR,,,,, ALL!!!!! and as I took a breath, I prayed ,, God , help us, "man", to realize we are Yours, and show us again "how" to live and to live as YOU want us to live,,, for You first, and foremost...and let nature show us how.... amen John HIcks Yes, a story we all know this morning, but it is a story of somethig to think about as we hear, see, and feel those "differences" we do have, and we do show! My opinion, and I know a lot of you have your own, and that is part of God's greatness in our creation,,, not one is alike, but the three things He did give each of us , life, love, and choice! and yours? Reply, Reply All or Forward | More

No comments:

Post a Comment