Tuesday, December 23, 2014

EVERYDAY,, IS THANKYOU DAY!

TUESDAY! Good morning! Awake and talked to my God, and You? We are in the days of the need to do more talking to Him, and actions WITH HIM, rather than the opposite!!! People are turning on our Police Officers.. and they need to stop! AT ALL COSTS! I SUPPORT OUR OFFICERS IN UNIFORM, JUST AS I SUPPORT THOSE WHO ARE IN THE ARMED FORCES...FOLKS ,, THE ARE THE LINE ,, BETWEEN US AND SATAN!! Open your eyes, and give respect,, there are more good guys in uniform than bad ones. so wise up, and get a life,, of work, it's not all burn, kill, and get it free!! YES,, my opinion,, like it or not, it's mine! Prayer Requests: For William McChargues' sister who suffered a major heart attack, 100 % blockage, and she has had stints put in, but in critical stage,, please pray for her! For Joanne Samples cousin, Norma Gilbert, who is in critical condition, and the next 72 hours is very, very critical for her.so pray for God to please stand by her! Bill and Millie Billingham, whose upstairs neighbor's water heater burst, and flooded them down stairs yesterday afternoon,, and last night cloths wet, carpet ruined(this happened last Feb), and no heat!!! Please pray for help. for it is cold in Md.. and wet is no way to spend the night! Continues prayers for Dian Summers mother, to continue to improve, and may He bless her to full recovery! KEEPING THE SPIRIT! This is the Season to be extra sweet to people, pray for people, be an example to people, testify of not only the birth of our Savior, but His death for our Eternal Salvation,, for our all , for God who is so good to us, who gave us this world, our choices to do as we want, and even though we have to answer to Him in the end, it is OUR choice.. the "all so many conveniences, of being so blessed, and we give none back!!!!! Yes this is the Season,, AND IT IS ALL YEAR ROUND, FOR THERE ARE SO MANY "SEASONS" OF HIS GREATNESS, THEY START WITH :,,,,, THE FIRST DAY OF THE YEAR, AND THEY END THE LAST DAY OF THE YEAR! Lord, I thank You for my all, my year round all..for You have been so good to me, my family, my friends, and protected us with YOUR greatness. thank You again for my all! amen John HIcks Have a great and blessed day, and I ask for all to ask Him to join you by request, rather than by necessitate!

No comments:

Post a Comment