Saturday, December 20, 2014

GOD IS THE ONLY GOD!

SATURDAY! Welcome , this morning , to another one of Gods greatest gifts, one of His days, as all are.. just on loan for us to enjoy of this great world that He made, and how we do live it,,, for He gave us a choice,,,now, is this not a good , and a fair God?,, after all He made, and all He can do?,, He gave you, and I,,,, a choice to have this world, enjoy all of His creations, and yet, He gave us this "choice" as to love Him or not? What an awesome God! I awake this morning with a toast to Him, thanking Him for my all, and asking Him to please accompany me to and in all I do this day!! How do you choose and who do you toast this morning? FOR THIS GOD IS NOT ONLY THE ONE AND ONLY GOD, BUT A GOD OF LOVE! and forgiveness! Prayer Requests: For Bootsie Curry, who is in the Medical Center with "medical problem", and needs our prayers , and ask God to show the Drs. the "why", and cure her ,& send her home! Continued prayer for Maggie Vaughn, for recovery, and gets to come home! For so many who need our prayers, and we don't here about them, but we can pray for those in need, for God knows all,, so does He know this , for they are in "His All"! Continued prayer for all to receive this season, with the Right Reason! God, I ask for the forgiveness of all of us, and I can speak for me only, that I pick You as my one and only God, but I can request the words from all Your workers, that will show others the way to You! amen John HIcks Libby got a new cast yesterday, wrist healing as it should, and with her new cast.. less pain, not all gone, but lots better! Praise God! Oh yes,, It is "Christmas Red" ,, great decision for the season,, broke,, but with great spirit!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment