Monday, July 28, 2014

PREPARING!

MONDAY! A great day to awake to ,,, in His world,, His gift of another day,, for too many take this gift as a "gonna happen,, will not end for years",,but each second, minute , day, month, years, are planned,, and we need to use them for on He knows of that time of cancellation of this world! Not trying to scare people, but preparing people, myself included,,and yes there is a difference of being scared, and being ready! Do you agree or disagree? Prayer Requests: For that special person who will be receiving their biopsy results today, may they be good, but most of all , they will be God's. For those unspoken prayers from a friend, whom God knows who, and whom the prayers are for! For Israel, that they continue there quest for their survival of their land that God has given , and promised them, for with HIS promise, no one can overcome that promise, but we still need to pray for them , for WE are put here to help them! YES we are! God, I pray to You today,, for the forgiveness of this world of Yours, that You still have the mercy to forgive us all of our many, many sins... for we all have sinned. amen John HIcks Today, I go to the eye surgeon to start my consultation, and the setting up of my cataract surgery,,, I have a double cataract,, one in the middle of the left eye , and one on the outside of same eye.a.. which gives me only a halo sight in that eye.. kind of weird to finally understand the reason for that look each day... I ask that God continue to guide me in all my needs, and all of you to remember us in your payers, and that God grant me the continuation of His work, in all the ways that He shows me to do, and His way is the right way,, I believe in that with all my heart!

No comments:

Post a Comment