Sunday, July 6, 2014

Waking up with God, Rather than without!

SUNDAY! I am compelled to put the thoughts today of the one that I posted on Facebook earlier! I will add,, that as my bride awoke, I celebrated the day thus far, with hot biscuits, bacon, tater tots, fried eggs(in bacon grease), and of course with that southern country white gravy! Now folks, no matter the money you may have,, we are the richest in this world, for we have Him and all these "things"! Have a great day,,, Prayer Request: Prayers needed for the Passmore family. Lori's sister n law Loretta Passmore passed away yesterday morning unexpectedly. ESP remember Jimmy's brother Gene Passmore, their son Tommy, and grandchildren Austin, and Nathan...thanks. Also, keep the family of Chais Boyt , who passed yesterday,,keep all of the family in your prayers,, for to lose this young man is so tragic to them all, and please pray for his girl friend, Candice White who lost the love of her life! We will all keep all of you in our prayers ! THE WAKING OF WITH GOD, RATHER THAN WITHOUT! Good morning to all, My first cup of coffee at 4:oo a.m. this morning, as I set under my carport, and pondered in the night, the might of my God, and the trust we all put in Him,, and how good He is to me, for granting me another day,,, my favorite time, the morning, with coffee in hand, my dog Pug at my side, my wife fast asleep,, and just the three of us, He, me , & Pug,,,,under that carport,, talking ,just as you and I would, Crazy? Yes, about the works and the love of my Lord, and as some are suffering from lost, and other things,, I still do not question His greatness or His why, but trust Him in all I do, and love Him with all my heart and soul. Just had to tell of this great experience of a day that started with Him, as I arose and asked for Him, He never fails!!! A testimony from John Edward Hicks , Sr. May God bless each of you today, this another of His' days!

No comments:

Post a Comment