Thursday, July 17, 2014

GOD IS THE ONLY GOD!

THURSDAY! Good morning to all, and what a great day it is,, waking up with God at my lead,, my Savior Jesus at my side, by request,,, and proud to proclaim His word to the world,, and the many, many blessing He has bestowed upon me! One is being able to stand up in a free Nation, and proclaim what I have just stated above... and just how did your day start? With Him or without? This is a choice that He gave each of us,, and we must make that choice, and I know you have heard that saying,, "once you have may that choice, then you must live with it"...Right? Well folks this morning, I will make it short, and say just this,,, this decision of accepting Jesus as your Savior, and believing in the Father , God Almighty, a choice that you not only live with the rest of your life, but into eternity,,, now does that get your attention? Prayer Request: From Judy Scott Thompson:My Uncle, Frank Gramke passed away last night. Would appreciate prayers for the family. He was my only living uncle on the Scott side of the family. For the State of Israel,, to continue to have our support and to defend Her right of being that State that She is today, by proclamation from our Lord and God! Please pray that our leaders also will remember this pact with God, and with Israel also God, I pray for the above, and that you will permit the United States of America, to show to the world, WE ARE A Nation UNDER YOU, and that YOU are our ultimate supreme commander! amen John HIcks Standing as tall as I can reach, for my God, and my country,, and you? Where do you stand today, and will you stand , and also voice that opinion above? Well? Will you?

No comments:

Post a Comment