Tuesday, July 15, 2014

Call on Jesus!

TUESDAY! And as we travel yet another day down the lane of life, do we stop long enough to say, "Thanks, Lord, for traveling with me, keeping me close to You, and for loving me , unconditional!"? If you do not do this, then your life is that with a feeling of "something just does not feel like my life is complete",, and without Jesus as your Savior, your life is not complete! I pray that this day of these thoughts, that ALL,,will bow down, ask forgiveness,, for He can forgive all, and all you have to do,, IS JUST ASK!!!! AND BAMN!!! YOUR ARE FORGIVEN!!!! AND DON'T FORGET TO FORGIVE THOSE WHO HAVE SINNED AGAINST YOU,, FOR THEY GO HAND IN HAND! Lord, forgive those who have sinned against me, and forgive me of my sins, for I am a sinner, and I pray for this world, that You forgive us as a whole..amen John HIcks My heart yearns for all to receive the same Jesus as I have, and join in this same crusade to spread His word,, and to loose our tongues in His name, and proclaim Him King of Kings!

No comments:

Post a Comment