Friday, July 18, 2014

TGED!

FRIDAY! TGED! We,, and that means all,, seem to have certain days of more religion, and some days less religion,, just according to the time and the place! Offend anyone? You all know by now that I usually don't choose my words or theme by who's the most popular, or the cause of the day , or month... Today I am inspired to use as the theme just what I put after "FRIDAY"...and that is TGED! Most would put TGIF, and so did I as a more or less joking because of the w/e.. and off from work for two days in a row...but after Perry Livingston sent me this listing of TGED and as I have listed in the above,,I keep thinking every Friday,, after posting the initials of TGED.. and that is what we all should be doing... thanking our God each and every day...not just Sunday mornings, and night services, Wednesday prayer meeting,,, or any special meeting,,, and that only church will save you, or following certain big named evangelists! But each day,,, I read on Facebook of the more "correctional Christians",, and that is the more lean ones, who lean towards the "let's call it o.k. right now", and later we can join the "oh my goodness , that is so wrong!" , then you also see the most staunch ones,, the one way, and that is it! As I see the world, of who is right , and who is wrong,,, it makes me think,, what is right ? Really right? And this is what I say,,, THIS WORLD NEEDS MORE OF GOD WORSHIPED IN IT,,,and what is wrong with this world,, GOD IS LEFT OUT, EXCEPT WHEN NEEDED, THEN CALLED FOR,, LOUD AND CLEAR! and yes, I have just judged this world.. but I call it " my opinion"! You can call it what you want,, for you have that "opinion" also,,,, but in the final day of judgement, only one will be the supreme judge, and will judge with decisions that not one can disagree with, not you , nor I ! Now, I ask today,, NOW , RIGHT NOW,, THIS MOMENT, THIS DAY, THIS TIME OF YOUR LIFE,, HOW DO YOU FEEL, AND WHERE DO YOU STAND, TGED,, OR COGJWIIC? THANK GOD EVERY DAY! or "call on God just when it is convenient"? Prayers For : Those who have loved ones in the Malaysia Jet that was shot down. That God guides, and stands beside Israel on their quest for peace. John HIcks Now, said, my "opinion",,and waiting on YOUR "opinion"

No comments:

Post a Comment