Wednesday, March 16, 2011

WE ARE BLESSED!

Wednesday- Hump day for the week! If you hit the slide of life without Christ, you will not only get a few splinters, but a "butt burn" also.. to avoid this , just ask Christ into your life in all things you do, and slide cool!

WE ARE BLESSED!


I listen to the news,,,and I wonder, just how did we survive another day in this nation...with politics gone to the dogs in most cases...movies can't run without dirt,,,then I look at the "third" word nations,,, Japan, Hatti, and I thank God for what we "do have"...
Plenty of food,,,dwelling,,,(warm and cozy),,,clothing,,, T.V.,,, cars,,, games,,, jobs,,, love ones beside us, or at least we know where they are and that they are safe,,, and most of all,,,FREEDOM OF RELIGION, FREEDOM TO WORSHIP OUR GOD!!!!!
We can worship as we please,,,I can write this each day,,,you and I can tell the old,,old,,story of God,,, Jesus Christ,,, we can pray in most places ,,, with no whips,,,guns at our head,,,no jail for shouting out our convictions,,,if we all look around,,,I think we can see,,,that is if we really open our eyes,,, we can see the work of God,,,the answers from Him, to our prayers,,,we can actually say ,,,yes


WE ARE REALLY BLESSED


Lord,,,I pray to you, to continue to bless us all,,,,and I also thank you, for all the blessing you have bestowed upon us all...amen

John HIcks
Thankful for His presence,,,,and His blessing to the good ole USA,,,and letting Him know,, how I feel,,, let Him know how you feel,,talk to Him,,,it's cool to talk to Him,, so do it!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment