Wednesday, March 23, 2011

PASS-WORD

Wednesday- The ole middle , the "hump" day! What will be foremost on your mind today? The week-end, the next day, an event, an appointment? Yes, the appointment,, we all have one,, we should make sure we are ready for it.. right?

Prayer Request: For the parents of Little 11 year old Savannah who lost her battle with cancer yesterday at 12:18. I ask for relief of the grief of pain for them,, and I say, "Heaven , you have received a great gift".

PASS WORD

Almost all you do today have a pass-word of some sort, some where, computer, savings, entering a contest,, you name it,, they want a pass-word, or pin number.... I have so many , I can't even remember my own name.. for they say , when you enter a word for your password,, don't use the same one,, for it can be stolen. I have very few accounts that I use a password on , and I still forget to write them down, and then when my computer re-boots, then I am for an hour, just getting back on one account, ha! Now I have learned to write them down.. I had thought of putting them on my computer for safe keeping, then my "red-neck" brain kicked out and my regular little brain kicked in..wow,, old age is a struggle, ha! Do you have the crazy passwords? I have a simple one,, for what I know on the computer, I want some smart alec to come on here,, they will then feel sorry for me and add something good I hope... well enough of that,, I just want to remind all of you,, that you have your password to Heaven. and it is the same as all of ours,, can't be stolen, can't be copied, can't be destroyed, and once you have it,, it is yours for an eternity.. you just have to ask for this one,, and it is

JESUS!

Lord, thank You for my Password to You and Home.. amen

John HIcks
We need to all use our Password to Heaven every chance we get by testifying to all we meet, and tell them the wonderful , old, old story of God and His love for us....How about it, want to share your Password with everyone? I do! Come join me in a crusade for Christ!

NO RED TODAY AT ALL!

No comments:

Post a Comment