Friday, March 11, 2011

TO KNOW HIM , IS TO LOVE HIM!

Friday- If you are carrying a heavy back pack of problems,,, and it is weighing you down, breaking your back, plus your spirit,, then hand it off,, to that guy who is walking beside you,, He will carry it for you and smile while doing it.. go ahead , hand it off.. His name is Jesus!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TODAY TO MY WIFE, LIBBY!

TO KNOW HIM,,IS TO LOVE HIM

This is an old saying,, and it sure does apply to God and His Son. If you accept Jesus as your Lord and Savior, then you accept God as your Living God and only God.
He accepted you from the beginning, and gave you the choice to accept Him and make the circle complete, from Him , to Him. a perfect circle.
He gave you life, He gave you a life also, He gave you the chance to save this life,,,and once you have accepted Him,,, then you will know what the saying above really feels like,

TO KNOW HIM,,IS TO LOVE HIM

WITH ALL YOUR HEART AND SOUL!!!

Lord, thank You for loving me, from the day of conception to now,, and for loving all those others, for I know You love all,, not just one,, and those who are lost, as well as those who are saved.. again, my prayer is , I love You , and I thank You , for being You. amen

John HIcks
Yes, I know Him , and I can say within my being, and I can say it out-loud also,, I Love The Lord God! Can you say it,, out-loud?

No comments:

Post a Comment