Monday, March 21, 2011

A DRIVE BY , BY JESUS!

Monday- Welcome to the real first day of spring! I have waited for this all winter.. I love all seasons, but this is the start of my favorite one! Be cautious about planting for we will have some more cold morning and it could be work for nothing,, be patient,, and for me that is a lot of being patient!

Prayer of Hope: For all those people in Japan,, the horrible destruction, the lost, the unknowing, the radiation , the thirst, and the hungry,, God, I pray that you give them all forgiveness for what ever, and now give them healing,, food, water, clothing, dwelling, and I pray that we can all send help through you God,, please bless them all.


A DRIVE BY , BY JESUS!

What do you think He will see? How do we look as He passes by our House? No prior notice of His coming! Get it,, His coming?
I have seen on T.V. a lot of the older towns that have lost industries, the devastation of buildings, in industrial areas, and in the home area,, you can see , almost all the hope gone!. There are streets, that one does not walk down at night,, and sometimes not in daylight. There are bullets that rattle through windows of homes,, striking any one,, maybe not a one targeted, but just gangs , putting the word out, they are in command, they own you.. also bullets flying through school bus windows with kids on the bus,, crouching down, scared to almost death,, and parents, looking, asking, what can I do.. some are banded together and trying with the Lords help.. and prayers to Him.. and as they ask , He is helping them as more comes forward.. and folks this happens in our healthy cities and towns also,, our own big, medium and small cities,, communities,, and we as citizens are letting the decay slip into our own neighborhoods.... we must coral it now,, stop it in its' tracks , or we will be ducking behind any and everything, while hooded boys and girls ( and a lot of older sorry men hooded up too) take to our streets and do the same as in the gang related places... yes we , as Christians, and responsible people must walk our streets with the preparation of keeping them ours,,, at all costs... for I want a good safe and clean town, neighborhood ,, how about you?
When you see a bright shiny car, with a custom paint,, custom wheels, it may be our main man,, Jesus Christ cruising through town,, or neighborhood, and I want Him to see our place, and our "hood" out testifying, showing our belief in Him, and not being afraid of re-course of our next door neighbors, or any one else,, just being true to our God, and letting all know ,, that we are looking forward to our Master and His

Drive By At Any Time !

Sign at all Town Limits should read,, Welcome to this City of ____, a Christian City!

God, I thank You for giving us the ability to show You and the world,,, that we do believe in You, and that we worship You, and only You, and that we all stand tall, not wavering, not bending, for You and for Your Son who is our way home,, to You... & may You continue to bless us and forgive us.. amen

John HIcks
I stand, I show, I place my cross , I talk, all of Him,, and I invite all who will,, to stand next to me, talk about Him to all you see, hold your personal cross of Him,, dear to your heart, and give your all with me to Him and the glory of His name! Will you all join me in this stance to keep our neighborhoods, and our towns, satan free,, and full of Jesus Christ?

No comments:

Post a Comment