Wednesday, March 30, 2011

I AM NOT A MILLIONAIRE

Wednesday-Good ole "hump" day! We have made it to the top of the week,, and if we plan well, and slide down to the w/e carefully,, we may make it with no splinters from the slide! Maybe you need to wax your slide,, with the faith in Jesus type wax,, and then you are guaranteed a splinter free slide!

Prayer Request: For Jan Streetman, who is having surgery this morning. Pray that God will guide the surgeons hands, and that He(God), will heal her to as good as brand new!

I AM NOT A MILLIONAIRE!

I am not a millionaire,,,I don't have money to burn,,,nor real estate in abundance,,,gold nor silver,,,yet I am one of the richest people on this earth! Yes, I am so rich, I don't know how I could ever dream of having anything else...How do I deal with so much riches,,,by sharing with all... I want to share it with all of you,,, so here it is ! Go ahead and take all you want, for it is in abundance, to all who wants....it is the Love of a Living God,,, and His Son ,,,with the promise of all promises.... life eternal!!!!!
He will give you life eternal,,,,He has already given us His only Son,,,Jesus...The life you have , He gave it ,,,with no holds on it....all decisions for this life,,, he gave to you.. Your authority to make all of your days plans and ...your Love,,,He gave it you to distribute it, to whoever you want to..You see,, I have all of that,, and you have it also,,,so we are already very rich,,,right? BUT, the decision to accept Jesus as my Savior by faith,,and live for Him,,,and He accepting me,,, and me helping in setting up His Kingdom here on earth(and that comes first,,all else will follow,,so testify in His name) is the richest thing I could ever have, and I have it!!! My soul saved,and my name has even been posted in Heaven ,,,in the Book of Life,,,,,so I am not a dollar millionaire,,,but I have more riches than all the gold and silver in this world,,,,I am more

WEALTHIER ,,,THAN ALL MILLIONAIRES!!!

For I have Jesus!!!

Lord,,,thank you for all the riches You have given me,,, your Son,,,and for giving Him so freely,,, and to all others who call His name... amen

John HIcks
Humble,,,,but very loud & proud on my God and His Son!! Shout with me, for His ear is turned to us all,,,listening!!!! He will give you riches you never dreamed of.. so come on over to the side of the rich, not of gold and silver, but the grace of God!

No comments:

Post a Comment