Tuesday, March 15, 2011

Looking To The East!

Tuesday- When you wake this day,, be thankful where you are, give thanks to God that you are here in the USA, then pray for those in Japan.. those survivors in the quake area.. who are hungry, thirsty, cold. and looking for love ones.. not knowing where to look,, they carry only hope.. Pray for them with earnest, and ask God to put a helping hand on them!

Looking To The East!

I have heard in all kinds of posting on e-mails, Face-book, in magazines, all kinds of communication... that the end is coming, it is at hand, get prepared, if not, for the end is here, quakes, floods, weather off it's rocker.. we are hit with famines of thirst, food, , yes we are in the latter days... and we have been since I was a little boy setting on those old benches listening to those preachers, who came down out of that pulpit, pointed fingers, hollered, with the Bible opened in hand, and no coat,, wet with sweat.. but screaming,, be born again or go to hell,, the end is near.. I agree,, it is neared than it was at my young age.. the preacher was right, be saved by the grace of Jesus,, or die, and go to hell.. yes the end is coming... YES , He was right then, and the truth is the same , right now.. but as far as the end coming.. it is.. but the when is not ours to know, but Gods",, for Jesus even said,, only the Father knows that time!
God gave us the signs to look for in the Bible,, and yes they are being completed one by one, and getting to where I see it,,,, closer and closer,, but still ,, only God can know , and will only, when He is ready... So now, live with faith,, but live with Him, and accept Him,, then live, and don't worry about the end.. for the end is really,, only the beginning! Agree? Until then,, live sin-free, with Jesus, and keep your eyes

FOCUSED TO THE EAST

Lord, I pray for those who have survoried the quake in Japan, I ask for Your mercy and help. and I pray for all those here and in the world also. I ask for you to take pity on those gone, and bring them to your bosom.. amen

John HIcks
Looking to the East, and looking forward to seeing my Jesus,,, for I know that He is all good, for I know from where He comes.. are you ready? really? If no, get ready,, for we all need to be born again of our Jesus... please do this!

No comments:

Post a Comment