Monday, March 7, 2011

HOW WOULD YOU HANDLE IT?

Monday- Something to remember on doing a job justice...Any man who can drive completely safe while kissing a pretty girl, is simply not giving the kiss, the attention it deserves!

Prayer Request: for those who are living in greed today,, such as the gas magistrates! This is my belief.

HOW WOULD YOU HANDLE IT?

This is short story, but long at the same time.. This happens in a state & country, where religion is banded,, there are no churches standing on the corners, or in the country.. if caught even praying in public or even in your house,, death.. Now this is a real police state, right? I would not like to live there, neither would you,, makes the USA, a real heaven on earth.. yes it does. for you can bow anywhere you desire here yes if you desire! Wish there were more desire! Back to the story...
In this police state, there was a house holding a meeting of Christians about 1/2 mile out of town... to get there was difficult to do.. for police where standing at the city limits.. and this one Christian lady wanted to go and decided,, well I will.. so on the streets, and down the road she started to walk.. then she was accosted by a policeman.. He asked the lady,,"Where are you going?".. well being a Christian,, she thought ,, "If I tell him , I am going to church to worship God,, then he will arrest me and I will be killed.,,but if I lie to him,, then I am not a real Christian, and I will not be standing up for my God". She pondered , and the policeman again asked,, "I have asked you for the last time lady,, where are you going?"
The little old Christian lady closed her eyes, and said to herself,,, "Lord , what do I say?" , and a voice said to her,, say,,, this for I am with you... and this is what she told the policeman,,

"MY OLDEST BROTHER DIED, AND I AM GOING TO HEAR HIS LAST WILL AND TESTAMENT!"

Yes the Lord will provide,, no lie from that little ole lady... and our God has a great sense of humor also... for He will take care of us in any circumstance! Believe and you will be saved..
Do you approve of the Lords choice of words to have His flock to come to the Shepard?

God, thank You for being with us at all times. and thank you for lightening our hearts at times.. amen

John HIcks

No comments:

Post a Comment