Friday, March 4, 2011

LOOKING GLASS

Friday- and TGIF- Today, be a breeze,, and blow a smile, a hug, or a kiss to someone and make their day,, and just a little smile will brighten ones day,,yours and theirs... so blow gently around and don't miss anyone...


LOOKING GLASS

Today, take the "World" and make it your "looking glass". To the ones who are to young to know what a looking glass is , it is a mirror. As you look in it , open your mind to the world around you. See what is happening, who is involved, and where you are in this overall picture. What is happening, are you involved? Or are you sitting on the sideline and letting all pass you by?
Do you see God, and His Son , Jesus , in this life with you. If that answer is yes, then in what capacity? I am not putting anyone on the spot to go out jump, dance, or shout to the utter loudness of your voice, but just what are you doing? Are you living to show that you are a Christian? If you do not see God or Jesus in your reflection, get on your knees and ask them to come into your life , for your reflection can go away in an instant. I have to look at myself daily, and pray for His forgiveness,,,, for I am a sinner, but I am a praying sinner, and He does look after me in His own way. Look, examine yourself, and pray for what you maybe don't see in the


LOOKING GLASS


Lord, thank you for all I have , and for being in my reflection, and I pray for you to be in those who read this. amen



John Hicks
Maybe you will need to use a little Jesus Windex to make your reflection a little more clear? How about it.. do you reflect like you want to? Well?

No comments:

Post a Comment