Monday, November 24, 2014

TODAY,, MONDAY!

MONDAY! Well, I just had to delete my thoughts this morning as they were from me,, and not from who I feel like they should have been! So, this morning I will just ease out of this feeling I have, and have seen,, but do you see more sheep, and goats, being grown in our country than was ten years ago? Do You see any difference in how the Indian, fed us, then how we fed them back,, O.K. I will stop, and I will pray that God will give me peace of mind! Lord, I pray for a great week, and peace to all,, and may all go this week with a smile.. amen John HIcks Short, but have a lot on the mind , of this country, and of how it is previewed, and exactly how it is ,,,,, in reality!! Yes, we are still the best country in the world,,,, for now!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment