Tuesday, November 11, 2014

God bless those veterans

TUESDAY! Good morning Lord! and Good morning to all you Veterans, who have served , still serving, I wish to these comrades of mine a "happy day",, and the thanks for all they have given from this life to guard our freedom,, from tyrants of "yester-year", and this present day of ISIS!
AND A SPECIAL "THANK YOU" TO THOSE WHO GAVE THEIR ALL THEIR LIVES!!!!!!
And to anyone who has had this freedom given to them, and they choose to burn this Nations Flag, degrade this Nation,, run this Nation down,, but continue to live here and enjoy those freedoms,,,,,,,,, then I make this statement, "Leave this Nation" and go where all these "VETS" fought and gave you this freedom ,,,TO LEAVE THIS NATION, IF YOU ARE NOT IN ACCORDANCE WITH HER LAWS, AND HER GOD!
and today ,, I leave this message:
YES, I WOULD DO IT ALL OVER AGAIN, FOR I LOVE THIS NATION,
THIS,, THE UNITED STATES OF AMERICA,, UNDER GOD!!
AND I STAND IN FRONT OF HER, NOT BEHIND HER!
God, I ask Your blessing on all those who are in uniform this day,, and to continue to shed Your blessings on this Nation... and thank You God Almighty for the Might of our Service People... amen
John HIcks

No comments:

Post a Comment