Wednesday, November 26, 2014

Heart! Sadden!

WEDNESDAY! Good morning! Today, as I am preparing to do my thoughts... I am compelled by my own conscience,, to just say a few good things, for I have just witnessed an interview with this "Mom and Dad" of this "poor" boy who was shot in Ferguson, and I am sorry for his death,, and the thanks NBC gave them for just showing up, to give this interview.. and how great this young man was, from them , and not to be surpirsed by this, they are his mom and dad, and provided a home together for him,,(didn't they?)_ , and I am sorry they did not show that other picture of him robbing that convince store. So, I am just going to ask that al lot you pray for this Nation, "that town", those looters ,, those thugs, and let's move on as "their " mentor "Dr. Martin Luther KIng" cried out for most of my young life,,,,NON VIOLENCE!!!!!!!!! God, forgive our harden hearts,,, but Lord give us the sword You gave Moses , and all those other followers of Your word, to protect our own,, as we still stand for You first, and will only use this Sword,,, as You show us to do so! You are my protector and my Lord... amen John HIcks Writing this , this morning with a heavy and sadden heart for those of Ferguson.. but within my relm of sight of my Lord and Savior, my God,, I see the sun shinning all over ...in other places... please pray with me that the media will leave this town, and let it heal!!! Have a great day!

No comments:

Post a Comment