Monday, November 10, 2014

PRAISE GOD IN PUBLIC

MONDAY! Good morning to all this great day! As I awoke, felt the coolness of the morning,, I pulled the cover up and over my head,,, rested, then said,, Goood morning Lord, thank You for this day, pulled the covers back,,and asked Him to be by my side this day, swung my feet over the side of the bed, realized that Libby had beat me in waking,, and as I walked into the hallway, I was met by the biggest show of love one could get other than the love of the Lord... PUG had come back in with Libby to get a cup of coffee, and when he saw that light in the bedroom on, he could not contain that "pet" love to go wide open with no oposition of any doubt that if he could just get down to me,, he would be met with that same love he was carring in his heart...and he did ,,,, for I was so excited to see him wide open, and listening to Libby laughing at the way he shot down that hallway!!!! Now folks the reason to this rthymn of this story that I have posted in so many ways of the same show of love of a pet...I wonder,,,,,
JUST HOW WOULD THIS WORLD BE, IF "MAN" WOULD SHOW THIS TYPE OF LOVE,,,, WITH GOD,
RIGHT OUT THERE IN THE OPEN, WITH NO CARE OF WHO SEES THEM DOING IT!!!
GET IT??? NOT CARING WHO SEES THEM DOING IT? SO TODAY, LET'S ALL SHOW PUBLICLY, OUR LOVE FOR GOD!
Let's at some time , once, twice, or as many times as you wish,, stop, right in public , bow your head ,, and say to God, I love You, out loud, and I give my all to YOU! Then look up, and smile real big... for He will be!!! If you are driving and decide to this, then pull over in a safe place, and get out and do it!!! Yes, people will see you,, right!!!!!!!!!! walking down a Walmart asile, stop, bow your head, say a quick prayer(or a long one, your choice),, and YES AGAIN,, people will look,,
BUT BE LIKE "THE PUG"
WILD AND NON-CARING OF YOUR LOVE OF YOUR GOD! AM I CRAZY? YES, CRAZY ABOUT MY GOD!!!!
John HIcks
Also start today,, of thanking a "VET" for that right to stop out in the open and pray!!!!
And one other thing, "HAPPY BIRTHDAY, MARINES!",, Thank you for your all,,we love you also!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment