Saturday, November 22, 2014

A LITTLE KNEE TIME!

SATURDAY! Good morning on this first day of the week-end! After a very painful week with my ole hip, leg, and foot.. that irritation, doctors call it rheumatism .. I say, God is letting us know of pass sins... and of course,, this is just a little jesting on my part...for we feel like we are not going to make another step, then we see someone else who "can't",, and all of a sudden,, we get better... so now as I repeat of how was my week,,, GREAT... and I thank God for my every move, for without Him, I would not have had any! Time that is,for without Him there is a void.. for He created us from that void, and if we don't change folks,,,,, right back to that void we will go!!! So what am I saying this day with all this jabbering?????? FOLKS ,,IT IS KNEE TIME! YES, A TIME IN ALL OUR LIVES, OF ALL THE PEOPLE TO STOP, AND THANK GOD FOR OUR ALL! God, thank You for my all...yes,, today Lord,, just a thank You... amen John HIcks So blessed, if I stop to count the ways, I would never get anything else done.. so get up, thank God.. love Him, and tell Him you love Him,, He is listening ,, oh yes He is!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment