Thursday, November 13, 2014

R.R. TRACK WALKING WITH JESUS!

THURSDAY! Good morning on this another of His days! Now, how did you start it off? A choice of yours and yours alone? NO!,, You don't have to be alone,, just, as you open your eyes, or at anytime of your waking times of your days, YOU can just STOP, and ASK,, Jesus , come into my heart, for I give it, and my soul to You for ever,, and ever!!! NOW, you will never,,,,, ever be alone!!! looking down a railroad track, and all you see are the two rails coming together at the end,,,, is a perfect way to see just how God giving you and me,,, Jesus as our Savior,, and by our own request... that down lifes journey, He is that rail right beside you from cross-tie to cross-tie,, and at the end where those rails in our eyes meet,,, well,, folks that is
JESUS, YOU , ME OR ALL WHO HAS MADE THAT CHOICE TO CHOOSE JESUS,,
COMING TOGETHER ,, JUST AS GOD PROMISE, IF WE WOULD JUST ACCPET HIS SON!
So simple!!!! and I ask ,"Then why is it so hard to accept,, publicly that is, and show it publicly?" It soooo very simple to have eternity, yet so many look and look for that fountain, when ,,, there it is,, like that other rail on those cross-ties ,, right beside you , wherever you go,, will you step up on that track, and ask?
God, I pray for all to get on track with their Savior,, and walk "side by side", singing that song,,, Saved,, saved by His Grace! amen
John HIcks
Honored to be a servant of my God... and even when , which is daily, I fail, I do have the knowledge, that He is there to pick me up, and get back ,, started again, or at times, even carries me... when the weight get sooooo heavy! Have you made the choice from,,,,
JUST BEING HERE!!!!!,,,, OR BEING HERE WITH HIM!
P.S. It never amazes me of how these "Thoughts will turn out or say",, and I wonder,,what do all or you who read them,,,, think?

No comments:

Post a Comment