Saturday, September 6, 2014

YOUR ONLY REAL GUARANTEE OF LIFE!

SATURDAY! Good morning to all, and may you be walking through it with God at your side, by your request, and by the way,,have you thanked Him for this day, for it is a gift, each and every one of them!!! Thank about it, there is but one guarantee in your lifetime, and that is if you will accept Jesus Christ as your Savior, give Him your heart, and soul... then when this life is over, you will join Him, The Father, and all of those who have done that, and are in Heaven, so will you be! YOUR ONLY GUARANTEE OF THIS LIFE, IS JESUS CHRIST, AND THE PROMISE FROM OUR HEAVENLY FATHER YOU CAN COME TO ME , ONLY BY THAT CROSS(JESUS), AND ONLY BY HIM,,, YOU HAD BETTER READ AND LISTEN! Lord, thank You for this day, and I pray for all who need You this day! amen John HIcks Today is short ,but to the point,,,as I believe in, and today I am sick with infected sinus, throat, and chest.. please say an extra pray for me... as I put my faith in Him and I know all will be well! Have a great of another of one of His days!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment