Wednesday, September 17, 2014

THE LIGHT AT THE BOTTOM OF THE DOOR!

WEDNESDAY! Ole Camel Day! He has millions running and making w/e plans already!!! LOL! I am glad to wake up with the Lord, and and being able to thank Him for my day, and my all...and ask for all to be blessed if it is His will! I will not have to call on that camel! This morning, I want to write a little on my Daily Bible Reading! I ask , are you a surrendered Christian Soul to Jesus.. have you accepted Him with all your heart and soul? It is your choice! Think like this,,, you wake up in the middle of the night,,, it totally dark in your bedroom. As you look around , you feel like , I am in the dark, and I can't find my way, I can't see! Scary, for you look to the right , to the left to the back, then ahead,, nothing just complete black,, so dark, eyes will not adjust to this darkness... then(as most of us do , we leave a night-light on in our hall-way.. or somewhere we can see when we go out the door)... so as you lay in that bed, thinking what if it is this way for all times,, I will not make it!!!, then as you sit up in the bed, there it is, that little light under the bottom of the bedroom door! Your heart leaps, as you slip out of bed,, knowing as you walk toward that light , there the switch will be on the wall next to it,,, as you flip the switch, the room is lite with all the light of a shinning day!!! You are delighted,, you open the door, then you get ready for the day,, coffee, or whatever,, for you have light!!!!!!! NOW,, think about it,,, when it comes to your time,, will that light will be there for you, have you have accepted Jesus Christ as your Savior... the light by which you will go to, and HE will be there waiting and be your switch for eternal light!!!!!.. no more darkness, never ever will you have darkness,,light of the Lord forever, and ever,, FOR HIS LIGHT WILL SHINE FOREVER!!!...HAVE YOU MADE THAT DECISION, SO YOU CAN SEE THAT LITTLE LIGHT,,,, UNDER YOUR DOOR! Lord, thank You for the LIGHT OF YOUR SON,, JESUS, and giving us the choice to acccpet Him as our savior, and the light of this life, and also of our eternal life, amen John HIcks I have surrendered,, and am proud of this surrendering!,, Have you, will you, for remember, God gave us that choice to made by us?..... So please pray, and make the choice of Jesus!

No comments:

Post a Comment