Saturday, September 13, 2014

LOVE OF ONE ANOTHER

SATURDAY! Welcome to the week-end, and have you started it with God at your side, I hope you have made that choice this another of one of His days,,,, make the choice! Prayer Report: Brother Sam is home, doing good , thanks for the prayers, God is wonderful! FOR LOVE,, to abound with-in all the hearts of His, and for all who have harden hearts, I pray for God to loosen these hearts, let them explode with love and affection to all they encounter, and stand for Him in all they do and say,, for this Nation, including me needs this,,, so please God loose our hearts for You, Jesus, and testify endless for You. LOVE OF ONE ANOTHER! Love is not for here right now, gone when you go, or out of sight and then you start talking trash about someone,, no matter the person! God wants you to love one another, and love hard , pure and as He does forever,, for He loves us, and if He did not, folks , first we would not exist, and next we would not be here with all the sins we commit... so do as God wishes , love one another , and that means all... color has no place in Gods love,, so remember that,,, for I have friends of all colors, and they are all precious in His sight,,, Family , love each other, friends , love each other, ALL learn to love by first loving your God, and turn it over to Him, and watch love abound,, and remember the old saying, "You are to love all, but you don't have to like them!".. but I say, love and like, LET GOD BE THE JUDGE,,,, what do you say? God, forgive us of all our sins, as we forgive those who have sinned against us,, and Lord , RE-TEACH this world LOVE , and that of Yours,, to love each other , and to testify of Your love, amen John HIcks Yes, I have to be reminded of love to others, and to keep my big mouth shut, and sometimes I overstep my boundaries , and when I do, I don't blame someone else,, I fall to my knees and I ask the one and the only one to forgive me,, and that is my Living God! Just who do you talk to when you sin?,,,, and don't say, "what sin"!!!!!! Make a choice,it is your eternity!

No comments:

Post a Comment