Sunday, September 28, 2014

FREE!

SUNDAY! Good morning, and may you wake up with the Lord at your side, by your request! Enjoy this ,, another of His great days,, made by Him for you, an for me to enjoy, and praise Him ,,not ourselves or anyone else ahead of Him! Again ,Have a great and Blessed day! Prayer Request: Continued Prayer for "The Big Tent Crusade" at Corinth Baptist Church, in Bremen Georgia and that God will grant a "BIG SUCCESS OF BRINGING THE LOST TO CHRIST!" FREE!!!! In this country, we do have things that are free! Yes we do! First , there is the right to worship who we want, the right to bear arms to defend ourselves, our families, and our rights, and that of free expression, even when it hurts others , it is called free speech,, and we have the right to agree or disagree with that speech, and we have the right to have a meeting or march, as long as it is not harsh, nor of looting,, and destroying of property! Now, I ask this,,,,, why is it so hard to give away a little 18 inch high white Cross free,,, to put in your yard, or a pot if you have no yard, or if you are not allowed to show in front, do as some,, put it in a pot on your deck,, and you can put it in your house if you have no other place to put it! YET,, people stand in line, sleep outside for days, to buy a phone, see a rock star, or any musical star, a game, but you do not see these camped out , or these long lines in front of our churches,,, folks,, THESE CHURCHES ARE FREE TO GO TO, THE LITTLE WHITE CROSSES ARE FREE!!!!! Of course this is your choice, and I may seem like I am judging, but no,, I am observing! and two questions I ask all of you to stop and answer yourself.. was I raised this way? and is this what is wrong with our country,,, MATERIALISTIC OVER GOD? God, I ask for Your deliverance from satan to me, and to all who request it,, and to quieten the tongues of those who rebuke You! amen John HIcks Agree today or not,,, it is my opinion, and my belief and that is free also...Have a great and blessed day, and I pray you will choose God again for this Nation, and This World, and you will talk to Him about it! Again , Have A Great Day, & Thank Your God for it!

No comments:

Post a Comment