Thursday, September 11, 2014

ANNIERVERSARY OF 9/11

THURSDAY! The Anniversary of 9/11- of 2001!!!!! We have much , much to be thankful for..the recovery of quickness from this attack on our Nation,,, the bringing back of our nation as a whole! We all seemed to come to God as a whole...but woe,, that only happened for a very short time! Too continue to survive, we must turn to God... I have a question... What are we here on this earth for? and I answer this with these words,, WE ARE HERE FOR GOD, FOR JESUS, AND TO SPREAD HIS WORD, AND TO LIVE BY IT ! There folks is not other reason... testifying, living as He wants us to live , not as we want to live,, just turn loose and He will guide you, accept Jesus as your Savior, and tell others of your salvation, and let them know they can come to Him also.. yes this, my friends, are YOUR JOBS , HERE ON THIS EARTH, TAKE IT OR LOOSE IT,,,, AND I MEAN LOOSE IT! God, thank you for our freedom, for we(I) know it all comes from you, and even though so many think it comes from man,, I ask that they realize YOU, and JESUS, and come to You this day! I also ask that You continue to bless this Nation, and Israel, amen John HIcks PROUD TO BE AN AMERICAN, AND I STAND TALL AND PROUD FOR MY GOD, AND FOR HER! How do you stand, for , using of her as a crutch, or against her? Your choice of her, and of course , your choice of accepting Jesus Christ as your per

No comments:

Post a Comment