Monday, September 15, 2014

MONDAY! Waking up with God, is the greatest thing a person can ever do!!!!! How about you? SPARE THE ROD, SPOIL THE CHILD! Woe! What a controversy that is going on in this country! There is correction, and there is "beating",, and folks this is a big difference!!! A "keen" little switch can be an answer to the way a child grows up,, and of coarse this is my opinion,,, for not all believe in a little switching. When I was a child, I wish my Mom only gave me a light switching or time out, take away the ice cream, cookies, cake, or certain toys,,, REASON,, well, we didn't have any knowledge of time out, it was set down, shut up, and don't open your mouth,, or you will get the switching of your life,, and it was said with authority! And we did not ask when we could talk, for we knew better,,from that tone of her voice! We knew that one day, she would let us talk again, and move! And take away the treats? what treats,, we did not have all these little bags, and boxes of treats... and take a favorite toy away,, oh yes, for why was it our favorite, it was our only toy!!! Yes, we only had one toy and at Christmas, we had one toy...and it was a little toy! Now when we did something really bad,,, we got a whipping, and it hurt,, but not to the point it was "a beating",, it was "corrective switching",, and we all were better off with it.. and in school,,, Students were better behaved in school, if they knew that the teacher had the authority to use a paddle on their behinds if they mis-behaved,, and they did just that, and got no back talk,, and then your parents were contacted and told of this event,, and you guessed it,, then we got it at home.. so you see, the sparing of the rod,, was not heard of in our house, and we all turned out to be good Christians, for we were taken to church, and we all respected our elders, never did any one of ours bullied anyone, we all took up for the one being bullied,, so you see, it never hurt us, but made us as God wanted us to do! I am not saying grab a switch and use it at all times, but do it when necessary, and then I guarantee you, if the news media will leave it alone, and let the police handle these cases,,, we will have less criminals than more criminals, and more respect from our young , teens, and then adults.. and we will all be better off to remember that SPARRING THE ROD,, WILL SPOIL THE CHILD! I know lots will disagree with me,, but that is o.k. for I still believe in it,,,and I see lots of places where it does help,,,, so I raised my children with it, and they respect me and my wife, and others, and most of all,,, they learned to respect THEIR GOD,, ABOVE ALL!!!! Lord, give these new parents Your help in raising our foundation of this world to come. amen John HIcks Raised by two of the greatest Christian parents, thaT ruled with a switch, LOVED WITH ALL THEIR HEART,and we raised our own with that same "way of the respect for others, and for themselves as well! and I stand behind it!

No comments:

Post a Comment