Wednesday, July 31, 2013

REVIVAL!

WEDNESDAY! Good morning, and welcome to "hump" day! Made it to today! now for the slide down to the w/e! Watch out for the "everyday splinters" that might make your week-end a little hectic! Those splinters are most of the time, called "satan splinters"..why, for your slide does not include only Jesus, God and His plans, not yours! So slide with,rather that without! Have a great day at the top of the "hump" as you climb there today! REVIVAL OF THE PEOPLE! We need here in this Nation, a revival of all the people, for look at our country! Yes, you see good.. you see bad, you see those who are in the middle and don't want to tilt their little world..and you say to me , "just what is your problem with out country, and what we are doing?" and I say to you, it is your morals.. your sadistic beliefs, your lies, your pushing to the top, no matter who you push over the side of the top, the cliff.... your everyday living of sin,, and only calling on the Lord when it is convenient... and I include all!! and yes that includes me, I could live a lot better, for I am man, and I say all in this world, need more God, than any other thing this day, and all days! ! When have you visited a sick one,,, and when have you visited a friend , a neighbor, before they get sick,,, and when have you helped the ones less fortunate than you,, when have you supported a "Godly" thing, and when have you supported a "media", or a follow me for it is a popular thing, when have you honored your Mother, and your Father, told a brother, or a sister you love them, hugged your children and told them what right and wrong is REAL? and when did you decide on your marriage mate, and was it a boyhood friend, a girlfriend or one you met while in a "fun" bar! and you decided that all that God's Bible is wrong, and you were formed from a "big bang",, ,yes, we need more or God in our lives, and more of practice of His teachings, and less of the teachings of our so called "superiors"....Yes I found the " key on my computer,,, it is a better find than I find on e-mails , face book, and phone calls,,, from the places called "politically correct" things of and from space... look at who is running for Mayor in N.Y.,, and who was quick to dis-connect with the woman when compared to them..which is really a correct comparison.. for it happened right on national headlines, yet they choose to lie , and more believe them than challenges them... why, for they are more fun? Betterl ook again, as it is hot where they are headed! So, now , I will step down off my soap-box of standing up for the Lord, His Word, His Plan, Worship of Him, only to invite you to step up on that soapbox and help our Nation out, putting you life on the line for God,, just as our troops put theirs on the line for your freedom to do as you do, and as I write,,,, so come on all...and this includes our Churches, Christians, our Clergy,,,our Mom, our Dads, our Elected officials,, our all,,, lets have A REVIVAL OF GOD WITHIN OUT NATION, AND LET IT BE SO BIG THAT IT WILL POUR OUT OVER TO THE WORLD! Morals of God, or morals of man? Your choice, do you have the muscles to stand up for Him? I , for-one pick God...make a choice for the candle burns low! and when it burns out, thier is no choice left! God, I ask you for strength to make Your word , our law ,, again, to all tin his land, , amen John HIcks I point the finger, at the one I see in the mirror just as I point it to the ones I see within my eyesight! Am I too strong on my opinions today? Well, someone has to say it..and I bet I get comments on this... or not?

No comments:

Post a Comment