Friday, July 19, 2013

ENOUGH IS ENOUGH!!!

FRIDAY-TGED-TGIF-Beautiful sunrise,,, beautiful morning, rain or shine,,, all are beautiful!!! He made it, and He will take care of it,,, so ,, quite worrying about how much rain, or not enough rain,,He knows of how it works, and what it needs,, and we need to put our faith in Him,,,, and quite trying to second guest our Maker,,,what is your opinion? Faith or second guesser? Some days you have a lot on your mind that you would like to say to people,, and then the Lord will give you something else to write or say,,, and then when you try to do more,,, He will step in, and confuse your tongue or your mind,and say,,, ENOUGH IS ENOUGH!!! and I heed to the Higher Authority,,, and say this,,, Lord, thank You for all I have, and for the faith to know that what ever is in my future,, will have You at my side,,, and Lord, I wish for all to have a great day! amen John HIcks

No comments:

Post a Comment