Monday, July 15, 2013

PRAYER

MONDAY! Good morning on this day,,, and waking up, with the Lord in your heart, and with Him on your mind and your lips, is a great feeling,,,, in this Nation,,, a still free Nation, for now,, and let's today pray for the continued freedom we have today,,, to continue for our children, and their children! It will take a lot of praying,,, PRAYER! We all need to put in more "knee" time than we ever have in our lives!!!! Turn on the news,,, turn on the programs presented on t.v. listen to conversations in the stores in our malls, walmart, one of the biggest,, and you hear people cursing with words that makes my skin crawl....not only young people but grown and responsible adults,, and these words are being spoken by male to female,,,, and right back, female to male...with a laugh, shoulders stretched back,, proud of their mouths and the filth that comes out of them... I just have to say,, when I hear that,,, "I just don't want to heart that kind of talk",, and especially when my wife, or grand-children are with me.... My daughter walked into our den yesterday and asked me what I was watching on t.v. ,,,,, it was a cartoon,,, and I told her all the other programs had cursing in them...and that was the truth, so I choose not to watch,, for me and for my grand -daughters. We have trails ,,, in the courtroom, and in the media,, peoples lives are ruined by these people.. who are only two anchorman, or woman,, on three or four networks, who can't even get names of pilots correct,, and we let these people run, and ruin our livesand othjers, and they are still counted as good people.. but I do not judge them , they must know what they say, and what they do... ,,, and am I on a soapbox again,, you bet I am.. for I see,, and I speak, what I see ,and how I feel,, and that is what we all served for who has served,, and are now serving for... and for all those who wave, not only the American Flag, ,but the Christian Flag, and I am proud to say,,, that today, I still serve FIRST,, the Lord, My God,,, and I will put my trust and faith in Him, and as for me... I will continue to talk to Him daily, and more than once a day,,, and I ask all to join me in real ,,, faithful, and from the heart... PRAYER, FOR OUT WORLD, OUR NATION, OUR FELLOW MAN AND WOMAN,,, TO COME TO HIM, NOW!!! God, I ask that You guide our Nation, and that this Nation, serve You first and foremost in all we do.... amen John HIcks Standing on my soapbox, saying what I feel, and proud of it... no matter what!!!!!! I will stand for my God... will you stand with me, and say,, ENOUGH IS ENOUGH!!!!! AND PRAISE GO IN PUBLIC, AND IN YOUR HEART!

No comments:

Post a Comment